ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
ISO 14001 is an internationally agreed standard that sets out the requirements for an Environmental management system.
It helps organizations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste, gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of stakeholders.
What benefits will it bring to Business or organization?
There are many reasons why an organization should take a strategic approach to
improving its Environmental Performance. Users of the standard have reported that.
ISO 14001 helps:
• Demonstrate compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements
• Increase leadership involvement and engagement of employees
• Improve company reputation and the confidence of stakeholders through strategic communication
• Achieve strategic business aims by incorporating environmental issues into business management
• Provide a competitive and financial advantage through improved efficiencies and reduced costs
• Encourage better environmental performance of suppliers by integrating them into the
organization’s business systems